Protection of personal data in hydraecosmetic.com.
Since 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or Regulation), which replaces the LOPD, has been directly implementing and we want to inform you of how we use the data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Geriatric podiatric junction SL. With address at Avenida Hermanos Machado 57-29 and CIF B-85746196
How can you contact the Data Protection Officer?
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we use your personal data for?
We process your personal data in order to give you the service you contracted with us, supply you with the requested orders and serve you commercially.
In addition, after the entry into force of the Regulation, we will continue to process your data as we have so far, with the utmost respect for the confidentiality and security of your information, and for the same purposes.
Why do we use your personal data?
Below we explain the legal bases that allow us to process your personal data. We process your data:
– For the logistical and administrative management of your orders or provision of the service you request, in case in the near future you want to maintain the commercial relationship with us.
– To enable us to comply with our legal obligations and including, applicable tax laws or data protection regulations.
– To inform you of new products, services, conditions and activities of Unión podologia geriatrica S.l.,always after authorization by you.
How long will we keep your data?
– For commercial purposes: Accounting and tax documentation: 6 years -Art. 30 Trade Code.
– For tax purposes: 4 years -Art. 66 to 70 General Tax Law.
– Corporate retention period: 10 years according to competent authorities requirements in this area.
To whom will we communicate your data?
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless necessary to provide a service, whether we are covered by a law or you have previously agreed with us.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You have the right to access, object, rectify or cancel the data included in the file, by writing to the controller of your personal data mentioned above or by email to email@example.com
Remember to accompany a copy of your NIF or equivalent document accreditation of your identity or representation to your application.
In addition to the above rights, you will have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time through the procedure described above.
You will also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency).
We are at your disposal for what you need: If you have any questions about the new Personal Data Protection Policy please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
www.masterinsole.com Avenida Hermanos Machado 57-29. Valencia 46019 Spain